The main reason the ICCN exists is to serve its members. It fulfills that goal in part by providing a vehicle for member interaction via an interactive web portal.
As we are all getting busier, it has become more difficult to meet face to face. We vision that chiropractic neurologists deserve a web based platorm for information, encouragement, support and collegiality. The ICCN offers to be that vehicle for you.
- Posting of articles of interest in the field of neurology with comentary highlighting clinical relevance. These are sent directly to the email addresses of our members.
- Affiliation with the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (JCM) as our College journal. Members receive the journal on a quarterly basis.
- Member only forum for collegial conversation. Members may post questions and make comments about a wide variety of issues including clinical or practice questions.
- All governance meetings are held online so all may participate.
- Provides a credentials maintence service for chiropractic neurologists of all designations including DACNB, DIBCN, DACAN, DIBCN.
Further, ICCN plans to:
- Provide online high quality CE for continued professional development.
- Develop an online neurology certification process for those who wish to pursue advanced neurology training