We like to highlight the work of our members. This brochure highlights an upcoming lecture by Dr. David Taylor, ICCN Board member and current Board secretary.
Whiplash Associated Disorders:
The Chiropractic Connection –
Becoming the Expert in your Community
* * *
June 6, 2015 – 8:00am – 5:00pm
8 Hour Continuing Education Credits (Texas)
Enrollment Fees – $160
Topics and Skills Discussed Include:
- Concussions, post-concussion syndrome & second impact syndrome.
- Recognize, diagnose, classify, and understand the pathology & prognosis of traumatic brain injuries and whiplash associated disorders.
- Application of chiropractic treatment, including nutritional & alternative modes of care.
- Integrating & obtaining referrals from ER and primary care physicians.
- Clinical decision-making for return to activities.
- Clinical documentation for medical / legal reasons.
Dr. David Taylor is a graduate of National University of Health Sciences, is board certified in neurology and serves on the board of directors of the International College of Chiropractic Neurology. He is an Associate Professor and past Director of Clinical Services at Texas Chiropractic College. He was 1 of only 2 DC’s in the state of Massachusetts credentialed as an impartial examiner for the Industrial Accidents Board. He is certified as a DOT Medical Examiner and continues as President of Healthcare Review & Consulting, Inc. Dr. Taylor is published in numerous journals and has presented lectures both domestically and internationally.
Dr. Stephen Dyess is an Assistant Professor and Attending Clinician at Texas Chiropractic College. Dr. Dyess received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Texas Chiropractic College in 1987 after working 15 years as a Respiratory Therapist. His post-graduate studies include Manipulation under Anesthesia and Acupuncture and he is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, American Heart Association CPR Instructor, and Impairment and Disability Rating Evaluator.
Contact Texas Chiropractic College
Division of Postgraduate Studies at
(800) 533-9822 or (281) 998-6063