The main reason the ICCN exists is to serve its members. It fulfills that goal in part by providing a vehicle for member interaction via an interactive web portal.
As we are all getting busier, it has become more difficult to meet face to face. We vision that chiropractic neurologists and pain specialists deserve a web based platform for information, encouragement, support and collegiality. The ICCN offers to be that vehicle for you.
- Posting of articles of interest in the field of neurology and pain management with commentary highlighting clinical relevance. These are sent directly to the email addresses of our members.
- Affiliation with the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (JCM) as our College journal. Members receive the journal on a quarterly basis.
- All governance meetings are held online so all may participate.
- Provides a credentials maintenance service for chiropractic neurologists and pain specialists of all designations including DACNB, DIBCN, DACAN, DIBCN, DAAPM, DAIPM and DCPMC.
Further, ICCN plans to:
- Provide online high quality CE for continued professional development.
- Develop an online neurology and pain management certification process for those who wish to pursue advanced certification in these disciplines.
Diplomate in Neurology and Pain Management – $200 per year
Physician (non diplomate) – $100 per year
Student – $50 per year