Doctors of Chiropractic credentialed by the American Academy of Pain Management (AAPM) or the same group by the newer name, Academy of Integrative Pain Management (AIPM) are now invited to maintain their credentials at the ICCN.
The ICCN has formed a pain management committee and AAPM members are invited to become credentialed under that committee.
Our intention is to maintain the AAPM credential for chiropractors. The credentialing process is as follows:
- Apply for membership on the form from academy headquarters
- Provide proof of credentialing by the AAPM (AIPM)
- Provide proof that you are a chiropractor (state chiropractic license)
- Provide proof of identity (drivers license_
- Pay the annual dues ($200) ( application fee is currently waived)
Member benefit are as follows:
- Continued credentials maintenance as a pain management professional. We will work to maintain the AAPM or AIPM credential [or will provide you with a Diplomate of the College of Pain Management Chiropractors (DCPMC) credential if blocked in supporting the others]
- A subscription to our quarterly journal – Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
- Voting rights to elect 3 seats on the Pain Management Committee
- Access to Members only section of the website.
Dues monies will initially be used to identify similarly situated chiropractors credentialed by the AAPM. After that, the dues will be used to enhance the pain management credential.