Doctors of Chiropractic credentialed by the American Academy of Pain Management (AAPM) or the same group by the newer name, Academy of Integrative Pain Management (AIPM) are now invited to maintain their credentials at the ICCN.
The ICCN has formed a pain management committee and AAPM members are invited to become credentialed under that committee.
Our intention is to maintain the AAPM credential for chiropractors. The credentialing process is as follows:
- Apply for membership on the form from academy headquarters
- Provide proof of credentialing by the AAPM (AIPM)
- Pay the annual dues ($200) (there is no application fee)
- Provide proof of 12 hours of containing education in 2019
Member benefit are as follows:
- Continued credentials maintenance as a pain management professional. We will work to maintain the AAPM credential or will provide you with the International College of Pain Management (ICPM) credential.
- A subscription to our quarterly journal – Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
- Voting rights to elect 3 seats on the Pain Management Committee
- Access to Members only section of the website.
Dues monies will initially be used to identify similarly situated chiropractors credentialed by the AAPM. After that, the dues will be used to enhance the pain management credential.